Federal Income Tax Information
The filing deadline for federal income tax returns is Wednesday, July 15, 2020.
Federal tax forms can be found online at www.irs.gov/. From here, you can print federal forms, instructions, and publications from the IRS. Below are some easy access, commonly used forms.
- Federal Forms:
To contact the federal tax customer service lines, use the following numbers:
- To order forms by the phone: 800-829-3676
- Telephone Assistance: 800-829-1040
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 7AM to 10PM
Arizona State Income Tax Information
The filing deadline for Arizona state income tax returns is Wednesday, July 15, 2020.
State tax forms can be found online at www.azdor.gov. From here, you can print state forms and instructions from the Arizona Department of Revenue. Below are some easy access, commonly used forms.
- State Forms:
Arizona State Tax Customer Service Info
Toll-Free from 520 or 928 area codes: 800-352-4090
Walk-In Services: State and Federal forms are available at these offices
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM
1600 W. Monroe
Phoenix, AZ 85007 (map)
Public Parking is available to the east of the building.
55 N. Center
Mesa, AZ 85201 (map)
400 W. Congress
Tucson, AZ 85701 (map)
FREE Help Preparing Your Tax Returns
- IRS Taxpayer Assistance Centers (TACs) are your source for personal tax help when you believe your tax issue can only be handled face-to-face. No appointment is necessary.
- Tax-Aide is a seasonal program available each year from February 1 through April 15 that offers assistance in preparing tax returns to people of all ages with middle and low income, with special attention to those age 60 and older.
- The VITA Program offers free tax help to low-income (under $35,000) people who cannot prepare their own tax returns.
- Free income tax return preparation and information for military families.